Shipwreck Snorkel | Kittiwake | 1-Stop | US$50.00
Snorkel the ex-USS Kittiwake, Cayman biggest and best shipwreck and artificial reef. 251 feet long and starting only 10 feet from the surface. A haven for marine life, a breathtaking experience. Price includes entry fee.
Afternoon Trip | Tuesday | Check-In George Town | Lobster Pot Dock 2:00PM
- Snorkel the massive ex-US Navy shipwreck
- Small groups
- Family & Kid friendly
- Scuba divers and snorkelers on the same boat, so you can observe divers going inside the wreck
Marine life of interest on the Kittiwake include the following: Horse Eye Jacks, Baracuda, Eagle Rays and many more....
- Snorkel boat trip every Tuesday at 2:00PM
- Departs from the Lobster Pot Dock in George Town
- Must be able to swim in water too deep to sand up
- Trip duration 2 hours
- Price US$50 each
Expert Snorkel Guide, Towel, Drinking Water, Mask, Fins and Snorkel.
Wetsuit, Camera. Gratuities Not Included