Champagne Stingrays Snorkel Boat Trip in Grand Cayman
Champagne Stingrays Snorkel Boat Trips in Grand Cayman
The 'After-Party' but with Stingrays. Enjoy a more relaxed Stingray encounter in the late afternoon golden sun, after the crowds have departed, ...
Champagne Stingrays | North Sound | 1-Stop | US$65.00
The 'After-Party' but with Stingrays. Enjoy a more relaxed Stingray encounter in the late afternoon golden sun, after the crowds have departed, followed by a boat ride home sipping bubbly and watching the sun set.
4PM | Tuesday and Thursday | Check-In Kaibo
- Small Personal Group Size- Maximum 12
- Avoid the Crowds
- A full 60 minutes on the Sandbar
- water shallow enough to stand up
- Trip scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday to avoid the Cruise Ship traffic
- Photographer Friendly
- Max Pax = 12 Snorkelers / Crew = 2
- Destination = Stingray Sandbar
- Duration = 2.0 hours
- Check-In at Kaibo = 4:00PM
- Return to Kaibo = 6/7PM
- Vessel = 'Ocean Panga' (W.I.Z. Licensed)
- Restrictions = Min Age 8 years old / All passengers must be able to swim
- Must be 18 years old to drink Champagne
- Equipment = Mask & Snorkel Included (Fins / Footwear not permitted)
- Price = US$65 per person
Note: This is a Snorkel Trip, not a scuba diving trip. Although it is possible to dive with the Stingrays at the Deep Stingray City site, we recommend a snorkel trip to the Sandbar for divers and snorkelers alike. The Sandbar offers a great opportunity to interact with one of the world's largest populations of Southern Stingrays.
View More Videos & Photos
Click play, sit back, relax and enjoy a glimpse of what diving in the Cayman Islands with Ocean Frontiers looks like.