- Dive with the company who wrote the book on scuba diving Cayman's East End, download your free copy here.
- Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop Specializes in scuba diving Grand Cayman's East End with small personal groups, the Cayman Island's friendliest staff and the finest dive boats in the Caribbean. We're a modern scuba tour company, diving operation and dive shop with old style Caymanian hospitality. You'll find our dive staff very flexible; whenever you want to dive Cayman's East End, we'd love to take you. Open 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Enjoy the dive sites of pristine coral reefs and breathtaking wall dives that the East End of Grand Cayman is renowned for with a service style that will surpass your expectations. Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop offers diver freedom, diver safety and diver adventure in every sense of the word. Full "Dive Valet" services are also offered making scuba gear handling, storing, rinsing and set up hassle-free.
- For experienced scuba divers, we offer unguided computer diving, Nitrox diving and photography classes. Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop is also a PADI *5 Star* IDC School. Our dive staff, just love to go diving on the East End! We keep our trips exciting, but you will also find our style and pace to be relaxing and caring. We pride ourselves on being a small dive company that listens to the needs of our diving customers. We call it the "Green Short Service".
- Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop is located at Compass Point Dive Resort on the East End of Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands offering scuba diving boat trips, diver certification classes and introduction beginner dive classes and snorkeling trips. Ocean Frontiers also offers complete dive vacation packages with accommodations, diving and a car rental.
We are very easy to find- Just look for the big Yellow Submarine parked right out front of our dive shop on the main road that loops around the island.
- Whatever your diver experience level, we have something to offer on your next Cayman Islands adventure: 2-Tank boat dives, 1-Tank boat dives, 3-Tank Safari trips, Night dives, Wreck dives, Ultra Violet Nite dives, Lionfish dives, Stingray snorkel trips, Coral Reef 3-Stop snorkel trips, special events and photography workshops.
- Founded on 14th February 1996 by Stephen Broadbelt, Maurice 'Mo' Fitzgerald and Troy Burke with the goal to introduce divers to the wonders of East End diving, that to most was inaccesible. Starting out with just one dive boat, formed what would become the original 'Valet' style diving and have never lost touch with what is important and why Ocean Frontiers continues to impress, one diver at a time.
Our customers are passionate divers and this is what they say about diving with Ocean Frontiers:
“Gold Star in Customer Service” - “Valet Diving at it's Best!!!” - “Simply spectacular place for a dive vacation” - “Without hesitation, I will return” - “Our Grand Cayman go to SCUBA dive shop!” - “Just keeps getting better!” - “Professional & Polished” - “Superb Dive Operator” - “Best experience ever!” - “Now this is a REAL Dive operation” - “Consistently the best dive operation on Grand Cayman” - “Exceeded Expectations” - “My Favorite Dive Operation” - “They are the gold standard!”