Dawn Stingrays Snorkel Boat Trip in Grand Cayman
For those who want the ultimate Stingray experience, this is it. +60 minutes on the Sandbar, no crowds and lots of Stingrays. A favorite with film crews: BBC, Nat Geo, Discovery - bring your camera.
Dawn Stingrays | North Sound | 1-Stop | US$65.00
For those who want the ultimate Stingray experience, this is it. At least 60 minutes on the Sandbar, no crowds and lots of Stingrays. A favorite with film crews: BBC, Nat Geo, Discovery - bring your waterproof camera.
Sunrise | Monday, Wednesday, Friday | Check-In Kaibo 06:45AM
The choice of BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic for who they use and how they photograph the Stingrays. Chances are if you have seen the large schools of Stingrays on TV or the cover of a magazine, they were shot from out boat on our 'Dawn Stingray' trip. A favorite with photographers and nature lovers. However you want to measure it, this is the best way to see Cayman's Stingrays with the Ocean Frontiers 'Dawn Stingray' Original:
- More Stingrays per person ratio
- Small Personal Group Size
- Avoid the Crowds and be on the first boat to the Sandbar
- A full 60 minutes on the Sandbar
- water shallow enough to stand up
- Trip scheduled to avoid the Cruise Ship traffic
- Photographer Friendly - Discovery, Nat Geo, BBC use Ocean Frontiers
- Max Pax = 12 Snorkelers / Crew = 2
- Destination = Stingray Sandbar
- Duration = 2.25 hours
- Check-In at Kaibo = 6:45AM
- Return to Kaibo = 9:00AM
- Vessel = 'Pelican Panga' (W.I.Z. Licensed)
- Restrictions = Min Age 8 years old / All passengers must be able to swim
- Equipment = Mask & Snorkel Included (Fins / Footwear not permitted)
- Price = US$65.00 per person
- Runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, subject to weather.
Note: This is a Snorkel Trip, not a scuba diving trip. Although it is possible to dive with the Stingrays at the Deep Stingray City site, we recommend a snorkel trip to the Sandbar for divers and snorkelers alike. The Sandbar offers a great opportunity to interact with one of the world's largest populations of Southern Stingrays.
View More Videos & Photos
Click play, sit back, relax and enjoy a glimpse of what diving in the Cayman Islands with Ocean Frontiers looks like.