The best of both in one boat trip. Visit the amazing Stingrays in waist deep water at the Sandbar on one-stop and then make a 2nd stop to explore the vibrant and untouched coral reefs of Rum Point.
Reef & Rays | North Sound | 2-Stops | US$65.00 | Monday to Friday
The best of both in one boat trip. Visit the amazing Stingrays in waist deep water at the Sandbar on one-stop and then go explore the vibrant and untouched coral reefs of Rum Point. Great for families and kids.
9:30AM | Daily - Monday to Friday | Check-In Kaibo
Need to Know:
All of our Stingray Snorkel Trips depart from the Kaibo Yacht Club in the Cayman Kai area. This is a 60-90 minute drive from the Seven Mile Beach area, subject to Traffic. Transportation is not provided.
- Play with Stingrays on the Sandbar
- Visit one of Cayman's best coral reef snorkel sites
- Shallow snorkeling inside the protected North Sound lagoon
- Expert snorkel guide in the water with you
- Small groups, 12 snorkelers & 2 Crew
- Family & Kid friendly
- Dedicated snorkel boat
Marine life of interest at the Rum Point Reef include the following: Trumpetfish, Stoplight & Princess Parrotfish, Scrawled Filefish, French Grunts, Southern Stingrays, Eagle Rays, French Angelfish, Purple Sea Fans, Gorgonians, Staghorn Coral, Star Coral, Brian Coral, Tube Sponges and much more.....
- Destination = Stingray Sandbar + Rum Point Coral Reef
- 2-Stop snorkel boat trip, runs Monday to Friday at 09:30AM
- Departs from Kaibo Yacht Club in Cayman Kai
- Vessel = 'Pelican Panga' (W.I.Z. Licensed)
- Check-In at Kaibo = 9:30AM
- Return to Kaibo = 12:30PM
- Trip duration = 2.5 hours
- Price = US$65 each
- Max Pax = 12 Snorkelers / Crew = 2
- Restrictions = Min Age 8 years old / All passengers must be able to swim
- Equipment = Fins, Mask & Snorkel Included (Fins / Footwear not permitted on the Sandbar)
Expert Snorkel Guide, Towel, Drinking Water, Mask, Fins and Snorkel (Fins not permitted on the Sandbar).
Wetsuit, Camera. Gratuities Not Included
Please check with the dive shop for directions.