How we get to the best dive sites
Scuba diving on the East End is the frontier of Cayman diving and we certainly offer a very comfortable “frontier” with our fleet of Limo-Style luxury dive boats. They’re specifically designed for diving the East End waters.
Diving the East End is for all levels of divers… so here’s info on the boats that help us do it every day of the year:
Gun Bay Diver, Sparrowhawk Diver, Half Moon Diver - "The Limousines of Dive Boats"
- 46-foot x 16-foot Integrity Class Newton Custom Dive Boat
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
- 2 x 405-hp turbo diesel engines (Cummins)
- Draft =42” with a top speed of 28 mph
- Capacity rating 24 divers but Ocean Frontiers limits to 15 maximum
- Tonnage = 17000 lbs with a fuel capacity of 400 US Gallons
- Fresh water shower system with 150 gl. Capacity
- Non Skid deck areas and checker plate bow and dive platform
- Dual 12 volt electrical system, VHF radio, GPS, navigation and deck lights
- Individual custom dive stations with arm rests and individual mask rinse buckets
- Semi-closed cabin, large shaded area and 2x camera tables
- Marine head/toilet and changing room
- Upper deck seating area
- Oversized dive platform and twin dive ladders
- Large Camera rinse tank
Top-Cat - "Your Floating Classroom"
Top-Cat was specifically designed for cruising the shallow coral reefs inside the protected East End lagoon. Top-Cat is perfect for conducting training dives, resort courses and snorkel trips.
- 28-foot x 10-foot pontoon Catanaran GRP design
- Designed and constructed in the Cayman Islands
- 2 x 120hp Johnson gasoline outboard motors
- Dual 12 volt electrical system, VHF Radio, stereo, nav lights
- Draft = 30” with a top speed of 25 mph
- Capacity rating 12 divers but Ocean Frontiers limits to max 8 divers
- Dry weight = 7000 lbs with a fuel capacity of 60 gl.
- Fresh water shower system with 30 gl. Capacity
All vessels have the following safety equipment on board:
- USCG First Aid kit,
- Life Vests / Floatation devises
- Emergency Oxygen
- Back Board / stretcher
- VHF communications set
- Fire Extinguishers