Private Charters Snorkel Boat Trip in Grand Cayman
If you are travelling to the Cayman Islands in a group or with the whole family of 5 to 9 people, you should consider chartering the whole boat and it may even save you a few dollars. Enjoy the snorke...
Charter Your Own Snorkel Boat
- If you are travelling to the Cayman Islands in a group or with the whole family of 5 to 8 people, you should consider chartering the whole boat and it may even save you a few dollars. Enjoy the snorkel boat to yourselves where you decide how long you stay at each snorkel stop and which site you go to next, or even if you want to spend the whole time exploring one specific area, then a charter would be the perfect fit for your group. Perhaps you want to explore some of the reefs we don't normally visit or impress a loved one with a trip just for
You Should Charter if you:
- Are a group of 6 or more for a Stingray Trip
- Are a group of 6 or more for a Coral Reef Snorkel
- Want to visit specific sites
- Want a custom itinary
- Want a dedicated trip for someone special
- Charter Rate for Top Cat on our East End 3 Stop Coral Reef Snorkel Trip for a Maximum 8 people = US$350 per 2.5 hour trip
- Charter Rate for Ocean Panga on our Stingray Sandbar Trip for a Maximum 12 people = US$500 per 2.5 hours 1 stop
- Charter Rate for Ocean Panga on our Dawn Stingray Sandbar Trip or a two stop Reef and Rays trip for a Maximum 12 people = $700 per 3 hour trip
Special requests can be catered for upon request, additional charges may apply.
View More Videos & Photos
Click play, sit back, relax and enjoy a glimpse of what diving in the Cayman Islands with Ocean Frontiers looks like.