Covid 19 Travel - Stay – Dive
The Cayman Islands are now in Phase 6 (8th April 2022) of the re-opening with minimal protocols for vaccinated travelers and their children.
We do have a few protocols, doesn’t everyone, to enjoy your dive vacation on the island, so please ensure you have checked them out.
For the latest official updates and mandatory requirements, click HERE.
Or cut and paste this link: https://www.visitcaymanislands.com/en-us/travel-requirements
With all that done, your Ocean Frontiers family is thrilled to welcome you back to Cayman.
See you soon, Paradise awaits!
Cayman Islands COVID-19 Guidelines for Scuba Diving (Outdoors)
At all times for all parties involved (Staff and Guests)
- Wear face coverings whenever indoors
- Sanitize/wash hands frequently
- Practice social distancing & avoid congregating whenever possible
- If feeling unwell, refrain from participating in social activities
- Public transport/courtesy shuttles are allowed but are subjected to Public Transport Guidelines
- Where possible, administrative duties conducted digitally (waivers, cert cards, payment)
- All equipment and areas to be disinfected before use
- Face coverings must be worn inside the dive shop
- Walk-ins are encouraged to cleanse hands before moving to dive (e.g. soap and water or hand sanitizers based on layout of operation)
Onboard Dive Vessels
- Disinfect high points of contact frequently/between dives
- Avoid cross-contamination of individual dive gear
- No communal rinse buckets onboard for masks (not applicable for general gear)
- No spitting in masks or for any other reason (use of defogging products instead)
- No shared food services on board; any food must be individually packaged
- Disinfect all equipment and areas
- Maintain a detailed log of cleaning and disinfection protocols
- All dive and snorkel gear will be soaked in a bleach-based disinfectant solution or its equivalent, then rinsed with fresh water (please refer to Divers Alert Network [DAN] for disinfection standards)
- Rental gear must not be reused the same day and disinfected following approved protocols.