3-Tank Dive Safari
Explore more on this all day 3-tank boat diving trip and visit some of the best dive sites the Cayman Islands have to offer. Small groups and personalized service for a true adventure excursion.
- 3 dives at 3 different dive sites
- 60 minute bottom times
- Computer and Unguided Buddy Team diving permitted
- All day trip featuring remote dive sites of the 'Far' North Wall or Bodden Town / Beach Bay areas
- Visit dive sites that other divers never get to see
There really is no better way to spend a day out on the Caribbean Sea, than enjoying the Three Tank Dive Safari. Embark on a journey with fellow divers to dive the far reaches of Grand Cayman's Coral Reefs and Walls. You will visit 3 unique dive sites that many divers never get to see, in just a single day. This specialty trip will explore Grand Cayman's the Far-North Wall, Old Man Bay and Northside dive zones or South to Bodden Town and Beach Bay, including secret unmarked dive sites. This trip is a dedicated computer diving only boat and profiles with 60 minute bottom times.
- Wednesday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Nitrox available (Addl Charge)
- Does NOT include a stingray dive.
- Diver Certification and C-Card required
- Price: US$175ea. (Not including lunch - US$10 extra for lunch option)
- Departs East End | Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop Dock at Compass Point
All day boat trip, 3 dives, crew/guides, towel, drinking water, lead weights, belt, air tanks. Free Scuba Log Book and Dive Site Map Slate
Transportation to and from your hotel to the boat departure point is not included. If you are not staying in the East End District you will need to rent a car or get a taxi.
Additional Scuba Equipment is not included and may be rented: BCD, Regulators, Instruments, Dive Computer, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Nitrox tanks.
Gratuities are not included.
Open Water Certification or higher is required to participate in this activity. If you are certified and have not dived in the last 24 months you will be required to take a Refresher Course prior to this trip for an additional fee.
You can add lunch with 24 hours notice for a charge of US$10.00. If you do not opt to include the lunch option, you will be expected to pack your own lunch and bring with you for the trip.